Submitted by Ali Khiabanian
Calling Applications For the 37th Award For Book of The Year of Islamic Republic of Iran
Iran Architecture News - Jul 31, 2019 - 00:07 1783 views
The 37th award for book of the year of Islamic Republic of Iran shall be held in February 2020.
The competition shall be held by the secretary of award for book of the year of Islamic Republic of Iran, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance.
- Introducing and presenting top books
- Supporting and encouraging of committed Iranian authors, translators, editors and publishers
- Promoting culture of the Islamic society, preserving independency and cultural identity
Terms to Participate in Competition
- The sent works should be published for the first time in 2018.
- The books should not be supplementary textbook and photographic copy.
- The books should have collection receipt.
- The short stories, stories and novels for adults, literary critique (compiled), documentary, and poetry for adults, children and teenagers shall not be judged in this event due to its overlapping with Jalal Al Ahmad Award and Fajr Poetry Festival.
- The books shall not be given back.
- The book can be translated from other languages into Persian.
- The works shall be judged in this event if the enrollment worksheet is filled in the website (www.ketabsal.ir) and two copies of the book are sent to the secretariat by the creator or publisher of the book. (Post the books to the address below)
The deadline to send the works: September 22, 2019.
For more information, all those interested may refer to the website of the event.
Secretariat Address: 1st Floor, #2, Khajeh Nasir Alley, South Baradaran Mozafar St., Enghelab Eslami St., Tehran, I.R. of Iran
Postal Code: 1315753715
Tel.: +9821 66966219 & 66966139
Fax: +98 21 66966218
> via Memar News